Ground Shatter Ltd.
Based in Bristol, UK
Press / Business contact:
Bristol Games Hub
77-79 Stokes Croft
+44 771 2550041
Ground Shatter is a contradiction, treading the line between abject cynicism and unfettered positivity; free-spirited iconoclasm and searing professionalism; with one foot in the seaside arcades of the past and the other in the cutting edge technology of the now.
The brainchild of founder and sole director James Parker, Ground Shatter is the culmination of fifteen years of games industry experience across console, handheld, and mobile development. Ground Shatter is the opportunity to build a games development studio in his own image.James Parker
James has worked in the games industry for over fifteen years. He has been made redundant (and in one exciting turn of events, fired) from the pantheon of great British games developers, and has released over twenty games... most notably the PC port of movie tie-in uber-flop, Catwoman. Most recently James was co-founder of boutique, Bristol-based Opposable Games (Salvaged, Embarrassing Bodies), and served as design director for two years - if anything the company thrives in his absence.
SkyScrappers - Preorder Now on Nintendo Switch YouTube
There are far more images available for Ground Shatter Ltd., but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "The Creative England 50." - List of the 50 most creative businesses in the whole of England
- "Innovative Bristol firms placed among top players in England’s creative industries"
- Robert Buckland, Bristol Business News
- "[James Parker's] usage of an all-knowing owl in his @DevelopLive talk has ruined all future talks not involving an arrogant puppet."
- Nichol Hunt, on James' Develop Live appearance
Team & Repeating Collaborator